Great Organizational Tips To Clear Clutter
Staying organized in a home where your family members have the tendency to accumulate clutter, can be quite a feat to accomplish. Having a cluttered home can be pretty embarrassing as well as very tedious to clean up. There’s no need to worry, though, because there are quite a number of things that you can do to help clear up the clutter situation you have at home. Check them out…
- Make sure to take pictures of each cluttered room so that you can effectively identify the problem areas.
- Fold, separate and organize items in your linen closet, with the use of baskets, canisters and adjustable shelves.
- Try to organize different areas of your home based on the activities and needs that occur daily.
- Make sure there is space for extra storage. You can even create some unconventional storage areas throughout the different areas of your house.
- Put your versatile, sturdy baskets to use.
- Detangle your jewellery and organize them by hanging them separately and distributing them to different boxes as well.
- Make sure to get your entire family involved in your decluttering efforts.
- Store your keepsakes by concealing them in organized file folders or store them proudly in display areas, like wood and glass display boxes.
- Use extra storage like over-the door organizers and hooks, to hang behind doors and cupboards.
- Create a central inbox area to store all the mail that you receive, in an effort to keep the paper clutter to a minimum.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa, then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.